How might our life change, if we looked into the mirror and saw only the best in ourselves?
In The Mirror charms us with its radiance, revealing what is possible when we empower our imagination with unstoppable positivity. Through rich colorful illustrations, and touching heartfelt prose, we are shown the magic of what can happen when children believe in themselves.
If you would like to kindle your child’s inner value, then grab a copy of In the Mirror! Don’t be surprised if you find a sparkle in your child’s eye long after the last page has turned.
Fabian Ferguson an independent author and proud owner of F. Ferguson Books, a children’s book company devoted to uplifting Black authors and Black lead characters. Driven by his passion for creating stories for his son that he wished he had had as a child, in 2018, Fabian wrote Daddy’s Arms about a father and son’s adventures and launched his own publishing company, F. Ferguson Books LLC, shortly after.
Fabian is a first-generation Panamanian American, born and raised in Brooklyn, NY. He now lives with his wife and children in Atlanta, GA. You can still find him photographing the occasional wedding while being inspired by his children for his next storybook with more Black lead characters.
- All orders placed before 3pm EST are eligible for same day shipping.
- Free standard shipping within the U.S. Please allow between 5-8 shipping days to receive your purchase.*
- Express shipping options are available via the following carriers at checkout:
- All titles are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. You’ll also need to provide a receipt, or proof of purchase, and a photo of the condition your books were received.
Email email@example.com for all return related inquiries.