But when they read Daddy’s Arms, they’ll also feel strength.
They’ll feel warmth.
They’ll feel security and love.
They’ll feel all the emotions your child will feel when they’re held tight in Daddy’s Arms.Daddy's Arms is a fun children's book that tells the story of a little boy's adorable and amusing everyday interactions with his dad. Whether it’s playtime, bath time, or bedtime, this wildly imaginative child has his dad’s arms take center stage for every fantastic new adventure.
Written by a talented Black author and featuring beautiful illustrations with Black characters, Daddy’s Arms provides diverse representation that children may not encounter as frequently in other books.
Boosts Reading Skills
The engaging rhymed narrative is not only fun to read but also supports new readers with its rhythm, making it easier for them to follow along and connect spoken words to the text.
Witness a positive example of a father-child relationship, inspiring readers to cherish special moments with their little ones. Daddy’s Arms encourages new fathers to recognize and appreciate the unique bond they share with their children.
Built To Last
Constructed with durability in mind, this high-quality book will be a treasured keepsake, ready to be read and shared for generations to come.
Fabian Ferguson an independent author and proud owner of F. Ferguson Books, a children’s book company devoted to uplifting Black authors and Black lead characters. Driven by his passion for creating stories for his son that he wished he had had as a child, in 2018, Fabian wrote Daddy’s Arms about a father and son’s adventures and launched his own publishing company, F. Ferguson Books LLC, shortly after.
Fabian is a first-generation Panamanian American, born and raised in Brooklyn, NY. He now lives with his wife and children in Atlanta, GA. You can still find him photographing the occasional wedding while being inspired by his children for his next storybook with more Black lead characters.
- All orders placed before 3pm EST Mon-Fri are eligible for same day shipping.
- Free standard shipping within the U.S. Please allow between 3-6 shipping days to receive your purchase.*
- Express shipping options are available via the following carriers at checkout:
- All titles are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. You’ll also need to provide a receipt, or proof of purchase, and a photo of the condition your books were received.
Email email@example.com for all return related inquiries.