When you look in the mirror, what do you see?
Just a plain face looking back at you?
Or do you see a face full of faults?
Full of all past mistakes and could-have-been?
Or is it a face full of possibilities?
A face full of hope for the future and the person you may become?
How might our lives change if we looked into the mirror and saw only the best in ourselves?
In The Mirror is a picture book that reminds kids they’re much more than what they see in the mirror.
Through rich, colorful illustrations and touching heartfelt words, children are shown the magic of what can happen when they believe in themselves—the value of resilience, self-acceptance, and positivity.
It charms us with its radiance, revealing what is possible when we empower our imagination with unstoppable positivity.
Author Fabian Ferguson wrote In The Mirror to inspire his children.
He wants them to step out of the door each day empowered and confident to navigate their little worlds–challenges and all.
Something everyone should want for the little ones in their lives.
Fabian Ferguson an independent author and proud owner of F. Ferguson Books, a children’s book company devoted to uplifting Black authors and Black lead characters. Driven by his passion for creating stories for his son that he wished he had had as a child, in 2018, Fabian wrote Daddy’s Arms about a father and son’s adventures and launched his own publishing company, F. Ferguson Books LLC, shortly after.
Fabian is a first-generation Panamanian American, born and raised in Brooklyn, NY. He now lives with his wife and children in Atlanta, GA. You can still find him photographing the occasional wedding while being inspired by his children for his next storybook with more Black lead characters.
- All orders placed before 3pm EST Mon-Fri are eligible for same day shipping.
- Free standard shipping within the U.S. Please allow between 3-6 shipping days to receive your purchase.*
- Express shipping options are available via the following carriers at checkout:
- All titles are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. You’ll also need to provide a receipt, or proof of purchase, and a photo of the condition your books were received.
Email email@example.com for all return related inquiries.