Young Jackie is on pace to earn more patches than anyone else in her troop, but she is about to discover exactly WHY we can’t always do it all…
Jackie Does it All is a heartwarming story about a young girl learning a very human lesson about choosing priorities. In his wonderfully melodic book, author Fabian Ferguson allows us to discover with our children that sometimes it’s ok to say no in the most lovable of ways.
Fabian Ferguson an independent author and proud owner of F. Ferguson Books, a children’s book company devoted to uplifting Black authors and Black lead characters. Driven by his passion for creating stories for his son that he wished he had had as a child, in 2018, Fabian wrote Daddy’s Arms about a father and son’s adventures and launched his own publishing company, F. Ferguson Books LLC, shortly after.
Fabian is a first-generation Panamanian American, born and raised in Brooklyn, NY. He now lives with his wife and children in Atlanta, GA. You can still find him photographing the occasional wedding while being inspired by his children for his next storybook with more Black lead characters.
- All orders placed before 3pm EST Mon-Fri are eligible for same day shipping.
- Free standard shipping within the U.S. Please allow between 3-6 shipping days to receive your purchase.*
- Express shipping options are available via the following carriers at checkout:
- All titles are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. You’ll also need to provide a receipt, or proof of purchase, and a photo of the condition your books were received.
Email email@example.com for all return related inquiries.